As the weekend rolls along, so do the writing prompts. What should we work on today?
I’ve been thinking of a fun one, but you know me by now. I either add in a hidden lesson or make it more of a challenge. But that’s why you love me, right? Say yes.
The weekends, though, should be spent doing things that are fun, relaxing or accomplish something, so it all fits in there somehow.
Today, I will focus more on the fun and less of the other stuff. Since we only have one more weekend in this shortened month, let’s have some fun.
In the prompt below, there is nothing hidden. Take it right at face value and have fun with it.
Ready to see what you will write about today? Me too!
Two animals, being hunted by separate hunters, meet in a small clearing while being tracked.
That’s it. Take off and have fun!
If you need ideas, here are a few off the top of my head. Remember, though, have fun with it and make it your own.
- The animals can talk, and devise a plan to get even with the hunters.
- As unlikely as the two different animals are, they refuse to fight each other and escape together.
- The mortal enemies forget about the hunters and decide to fight each other.
- The hunters win and celebrate back at camp.
- The hunters aren’t really hunters.
- The hunted animals are humans.
- The animals aren’t wild but have escaped from a circus, zoo or are pets running away from home.
As you can see, there are a variety of directions you can take this.
When you have picked your path and written your prompt, post it up in the comments so everyone can see!
Back to the lessons tomorrow. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend!